Please note: no support is available during the weekend. The support times are Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm (GMT+0) (UK).

ThemesDepot.org Maintenance on Saturday 20th September. Please read the announcement here

Home Forums General Announcements Support Suspended During Holiday

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  themesdepot 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

themesdepot
    Keymaster

The holidays are here at ThemesDepot. It is time to get some rest after a very busy year and i enjoy holidays as much as you do too :). The holidays are going to take me away from an internet connection and i will have no way to interact with support, emails, ThemeForest comments or any other form of communication that requires an internet connection.

Please be aware that support will be temporarily suspended from the 29th of July until the 23rd of August. During this period i will not be able to answer to no one, if during this period you require support please follow these steps:

• Re-Read every section of the documentation of the product you purchased. The documentation has been built to help you get started and up and running with your product.
    • If you can’t find the answer to your question into the documentation, please use the knowledge base first http://themesdepot.org/knowledge-base/ frequent questions and advanced topics are covered into the knowledge base.
    • If the knowledge base doesn’t answer your question, please use the search form visible in EVERY section of the support forum http://cl.ly/WkSy (screenshot) it’s very likely that your answer has already been answered.

Following the above steps will most likely help you get an answer as soon as possible without the need to wait for me to come back from the holiday.

Now, let’s get to the exciting part :), for quite some time i’ve been working on some products that will be released after i get back from the holidays, (free products too :D ) including updates to existing products. Every ThemesDepot customer will also be able to able to retrieve an exclusive discount on upcoming products. Some more changes will also be applied right after the holidays. So, get hyper because more awesomeness products will be soon available :)

I will be exclusively conducting an extended support session during this weekend, 26-27th of july, to anybody who would still need answers to their tickets.

Hope you guys will get some nice holiday too, and i will see you all back in August, have a nice time and enjoy your time with your family and friends.

Alessandro.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Support Suspended During Holiday’ is closed to new replies.